Gifts by Will and Living Trusts
How It Works
- You include a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- At your death George Mason University Foundation receives the bequest you specified.
- You may change your bequest or trust designation at any time.
- You control the funding property during your lifetime.
- Your bequest or trust designation will not be subject to any potential federal estate tax.
- You provide future support for Mason.
Request an eBrochure
Aquanetta J. Betts, JD
George Mason University Foundation, Inc.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.